SERVPRO can Paint a Town GREEN
When water damage happens to your property in Salem or Windham NH, knowing who to call is the first step in relieving some of the stress. But when a flooding occurs? It is even better to know that we at SERVPRO® of Salem/Plaistow have a network of other franchises to pull in the equipment, resources and man power needed to help the large losses. Here are 5 examples of how we were able to support our local Hampstead, NH communities and others across the country.
- A series of hail storms impacted central Texas causing damage to many homes, vehicles and businesses. There was considerable hail damage northeast of Austin, west of Georgetown and southwest of The Woodlands resulting in $1.2 Billion dollars in damages.
- The Siberian Express in 2015 created record breaking broken pipes and ice dams. 257 SERVPRO crews helped during these ice dams, with even SERVPRO of Salem/Plaistow calling in help from Alabama and Tennessee to help our home and business owners in and around Pelham, NH.
- In April of 2016, the southern states were engulfed in 2-4 inches of rain per hour. Eighty-one crews produced over 360 jobs in this historic event that left Harris County with 18 inches of rain.
- Hurricane Matthew in caused flooding the East Coast from Florida to North Carolina. One hundred sixty-nine crews mitigated over $7.5 million worth of damage to business owners and homeowners alike.
- Lastly, in East Tennessee, one of the largest wildfires in history struck the Great Smokey Mountains. Over 17,000 acres burned, and twelve crews came to the rescue to help the seventy families and businesses get the fire damage and soot under control.
SERVPRO® of Salem/Plaistow and these other teams can make any disaster “Like it never even happened.” We are there, no matter how big or small, call us 24/7/365 at 603.893.9700.