How Can SERVPRO help your Business!
Completing an Emergency Service Plan establishes your SERVPRO of Salem/Plaistow as your disaster restoration provider, giving you access to over 44 years of experience servicing Plaistow, Kingston, Hampstead and other local areas in NH.
When it comes to your business, it is your pride and joy. You pray that a disaster never strikes, ruining all of your hard work.
Questions that run through your mind when disaster strikes, but is helpful to think of before that:
- Do you have insurance
- Do you have an emergency plan in place? Does your staff know about it?
- Can you access your business records if they were destroyed?
“Small business owners invest a tremendous amount of time, money and resources to make their ventures successful, yet, many owners fail to properly plan and prepare for disaster situations." An estimated 50% of business do not reopen after a disaster has happened.
Creating a business plan for disaster will help protect employees, shorten the amount of time you may have to be out of work, and possibly lessen the financial impact it will have on you.
- Identify critical business systems – how long can they be down and what is needed to keep everything functioning.
- Create an emergency communication plan with all those who have a stake in your business.
- Build a supply kit that will keep your business and employees safe should you be at work when disaster strikes
- Work with SERVPRO of Salem/Plaistow to build an Emergency Ready Profile. This will provide the information for all emergency personnel that need to be contacted when disaster strikes and when our Team arrives on site, it gives the knowledge of your building before we even step in the door. This provides efficient and faster service for you!
For more information on how to help prepare your business for disaster, please contact us at 603.893.9700 or SERVPRO of Salem/Plaistow.