Dry Ice Blasting
Dry ice blasting is a revolutionary blasting method that uses dry ice pellets (CO2 in solid form) as the blasting material. The process is very environmentally friendly and provides a fast and effective alternative to traditional methods of cleaning industrial production equipment.
- A dry cleaning process: Dry ice blasting is a completely dr process because dry ice pellets consist of CO2 and vaporize immediately on contact with the surface to be cleaned.
- No water disposal: The system produces no waste products. Only the coasting that has been removed remains to be disposed of, and this can usually be swept or vacuumed from the floor.
- Environmentally friendly: Dry ice blasting is completely non-toxic and no hazardous chemicals are used. Costs connected with the disposal of blasting materials and solvents are saved.
- No Abrasion: Dry ice blasting is non-abrasive and therefore surfaces are treated very gently. Wear and tear resulting from the use of steel brushes, scrapers, and other blasting materials is avoided.
- Improved production time: Dry ice blasting often allows for your production equipment to be cleaned while in operation without a need for dismantling or costly downtime.