Mold Doesn't Have to Hold You Down!
This Windham company discovered an extensive mold infestation in their place of work, due to a leaking pipe that went undetected for a lengthy period of time.
SERVPRO of Salem/Plaistow worked around the clock to remediate the problem, so that business could be restored as quickly and seamlessly as possible. This allowed the company to have little to no down time and kept productivity going. We know that commercial mold infestations can cost a business thousands of dollars in productivity; therefore it is always our goal to get you back up and running right away.
If You See Visible Mold
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home or business. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home or business.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Salem/Plaistow for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
SERVPRO of Salem/Plaistow specializes in mold cleanup and restoration, in fact, it’s a cornerstone of our business. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.