Helping You Return to Business as Fast as Possible
When water damage happens, knowing who to call is the first step in relieving some of the stress. But when a flooding occurs? It is even better to know that we at SERVPRO® of Salem/Plaistow have a network of other franchises to pull in the equipment, resources and man power needed to help the large losses. Here are 5 examples of how we were able to support each other across the country.
- The Siberian Express in 2015 created record breaking sub-zero temperatures and broken pipes from Florida to Maine. 257 crews helped during these ice dams, with even SERVPRO of Lawrence working with teams from Alabama and Tennessee to help our homeowners.
- In April of 2016, Houston was engulfed in 2-4 inches of rain per hour. Eighty-one crews produced over 360 jobs in this historic event that left Harris County with 18 inches of rain.
- Over 830 jobs were created in 2016 during the Louisiana Flooding. Twenty + inches of rain caused rivers and other waterways to rise and flood Southern Louisiana. At least 185 crews from across the country helped get the community back in their pre storm condition.
- Hurricane Matthew in caused flooding the East Coast from Florida to North Carolina. One hundred sixty-nine crews mitigated over $7.5 million worth of damage to business owners and homeowners alike.
- Lastly, in East Tennessee, one of the largest wildfires in history struck the Great Smokey Mountains. Over 17,000 acres burned, and twelve crews came to the rescue to help the seventy families and businesses get the fire damage and soot under control.
SERVPRO® of Salem/Plaistow and these other teams can make any disaster “Like it never even happened.” We are there, no matter how big or small, call us 24/7/365 at 978-688-2242.