Basement Water Damage in Salem, NH
This flooded basement in Salem, NH was the result of a broken pipe. Notice the extent of the water damage; the water affected the ceilings, floors, and furniture. Our customers was expecting a much longer process and they was thrilled with the results.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?