Water Damage to a Plaistow Office
A flood in your home is stressful and worrisome. Here are some top tips you can do in order to make the process smoother for all involved.
- Shut off the source of water if possible contact a qualified party to stop the source
- Turn off circuit breakers for wet areas of the building, if it is safe to do so, and there is no worry of electrical shock
- Remove as much excess water as possible by mopping and blotting
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removing laps and tabletop items.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting to prevent staining.
With these tips, there can be less secondary damage until help arrives!
Then call SERVPRO® of Salem/Plaistow to clean up, dry out and remediate the situation for you. Our expertise will help make the damage "Like it never even happened."