Bathroom Leak in Sandown, NH
This home had water leaking from their first floor bathroom through to the garage. Tile was soaked through and could not be dried out and therefore removed. The ceiling pictured above was in the garage and needed to be removed. The post picture is after we removed affected material and dried out the studs.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?